Lailailai , talk here . :D

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mood swing suck !


ohhhhhh , i'm tired ! hmmm , its seem like everyday yeah ? (; lazy post too uh , [; Updating my blog , don't let my blog dead , make it alive manzxc . ahhhh , nevermind .
came school arnd 9.11 , damndamn late luhr . oversleep this morning ... Had d&t , recess , ICT , history & english .
Had band today . ^^! my beloved atikah & syuhada were came t find my section . miss them alots . ); ' FATE OF THE GOD ' &&& ' PERSIS ! Both of th music are my darling . trying my best t play . ^^! before tht , went counselling . ohmygod , my mood change ... ): back t band . Ended at 5.30 , went t prata shop with ahtennng & joselyn & had our dinner . laughdie there manzxc , :D Buuut hate being disturb by them . -.- neverminds , soon will use t it , [;
Went home , bathe & stuff , nao blogging . :D


As what Ms Tan told me , ( my counseller ) , i think i'm totally speechless . i seriously got nothing t say at all , not even a single words out of my mouth . Tears rolling down each & every sentence tht MsTan said . i think carefully , back t my mermories , i still cannot put down him ...
I just miss him badly . No matter what happen t him , i wish him all th best .

End here ... post next time .

No comments:

Post a Comment